Permanent Mooring Analysis
The power to maintain your permanent mooring systems.
Viking SeaTech have experience in the design of permanent mooring systems and the preparation of the associated procedures. We can undertake a wide range of specialisms to maintain the integrity of your permanent systems. From hydrodynamic modelling, including derivation of RAOs and Drift Force coefficients to system design, from motion design to fatigue analysis, we can ensure your permanent mooring systems stay that way.
Benefit from our expertise in the following areas:
Hydrodynamic modelling, including derivation of RAOs and Drift Force coefficients
Mooring system design and analysis, including:
- Analysis and statistical assessment of metocean conditions
- Definition of key design criteria
- Bespoke methodology of analysis depending on key project parameters
- Motion analysis
- Mooring System layout and component properties
- Strength analysis of the mooring system coupled with risers and umbilicals
- Fatigue analysis of the mooring system coupled with risers and umbilicals
- Permanent anchor design and analysis
- Installation procedures, including modelling of offshore operations.